HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 [RELEASE] CookiE Black Jack Casino 1.0

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CookiE™
Admin
Admin


Posts : 42
Points : 27540
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2010-06-26
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: [RELEASE] CookiE Black Jack Casino 1.0   30/6/2010, 21:52

Hey guys!
Well ive created my first game!
Its a card game!



Download

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cdssys.boardlog.com
Dragonslay3
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 11
Points : 24941
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-06-28
Age : 19
Location : netherlands

PostSubject: It doesnt work for me.   1/7/2010, 11:38

It doesnt work for me is says this: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://combatarms.nexoneu.com/NXEU.aspx?PART=/Main
Sdfte
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 26
Points : 2966
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 20
Location : Fort Worth, Texas

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] CookiE Black Jack Casino 1.0   1/7/2010, 16:37

Dragonslay3 wrote:
CookiE™ wrote:
Hey guys!
Well ive created my first game!
Its a card game!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Download

its not works for me he said this
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Dragon, stop posting large images, it is kinda messing up the site. Just put the link for the image without the bb code.

_________________

Follow the [T.O.S], I am not afraid to swing the BanHammer!


Last edited by Sdfte on 2/7/2010, 20:43; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragonslay3
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 11
Points : 24941
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-06-28
Age : 19
Location : netherlands

PostSubject: ok i do it   1/7/2010, 16:38

Sdfte wrote:
Dragonslay3 wrote:
CookiE™ wrote:
Hey guys!
Well ive created my first game!
Its a card game!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Download

its not works for me he said this
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


Dragon, stop posting large images, it is kinda messing up the site. Just put the link for the image without the bb code. Also I am tired of editing your posts, use capitals and proper grammer (Idk how to spell it Razz), its part of being a Moderator.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://combatarms.nexoneu.com/NXEU.aspx?PART=/Main
Sdfte
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 26
Points : 2966
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 20
Location : Fort Worth, Texas

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] CookiE Black Jack Casino 1.0   1/7/2010, 18:10

Dragonslay3 wrote:
Sdfte wrote:
Dragonslay3 wrote:
CookiE™ wrote:
Hey guys!
Well ive created my first game!
Its a card game!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Download

its not works for me he said this
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Dragon, stop posting large images, it is kinda messing up the site. Just put the link for the image without the bb code.

but can u make buttons?

Buttons? Idk what your talking about, I am just saying if the image is large, then dont post the imae post the link without the ["img"} ["/img]. And please stop quoting the threadstarter on all of your posts.

_________________

Follow the [T.O.S], I am not afraid to swing the BanHammer!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] CookiE Black Jack Casino 1.0   Today at 16:09

Back to top Go down
 
[RELEASE] CookiE Black Jack Casino 1.0
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» AMD Bulldozer Relese Date + more on release of the 3.9 ghz x 8 core
» release date of wave 3 star wars black series?
» Black desert ONLINE
» Rumored Release schedule for 2010 40k/WFB
» Warmachine Character Jack Updgrade Kits

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CDSsys :: Games :: CookiE Games-
Jump to: